UC Blue & Gold pharmacy benefits include several convenient and cost-effective ways to purchase medications. Get all the details here about medications, pharmacies, and authorization.
Mail order and UC/CVS walk-up pharmacies
Get a three-month supply of your prescription for the price of two co-payments, available three ways:
- UC walk-up pharmacy
- CVS walk-up
- Mail order pharmacy, CVS Pharmacy
- By phone – Have your doctor call in a new prescription to the mail order pharmacy at 800-378-5697 or fax to 800-378-0323.
- Online – Register or log in to Health Net. Click How can we help you today? Under My Prescriptions, click on Mail Order drugs and follow the instructions to request a new prescription.
- By mail – Download, print and submit this CVS Caremark Mail Order form:
Get your FREE blood glucose meter for UC Health Net members
Find out how you can get your FREE blood glucose meter:
- For an Abbott Diabetes Care meter, call toll-free: 866-224-8892. Call to request a complimentary blood glucose monitor be mailed to you.
- For a OneTouch®/Lifescan meter, call toll-free: 855-872-6391. Receive your complimentary OneTouch blood glucose monitor at your nearest pharmacy.
The test strips are on our Recommended Drug List (a.k.a., formulary) so your brand benefits will apply!