UC Blue & Gold pharmacy benefits include several convenient and cost-effective ways to purchase medications. Get all the details here about medications, pharmacies, and authorization.
Mail order and UC/CVS walk-up pharmacies
Get a three-month supply of your prescription for the price of two co-payments, available three ways:
- UC walk-up pharmacy
- CVS walk-up
- Mail order pharmacy, CVS Pharmacy
- By phone – Have your doctor call in a new prescription to the mail order pharmacy at 800-378-5697 or fax to 800-378-0323.
- Online – Register or log in to Health Net. Click How can we help you today? Under My Prescriptions, click on Mail Order drugs and follow the instructions to request a new prescription.
- By mail – Follow the navigation in the bullet above; click on Mail Order drugs; then download, print and send in the Mail Service Order Form.
Get your FREE blood glucose meter for UC Health Net members
If you do not have one of the following FREE blood glucose meters, call the number below and request that one be mailed to you today. Just so you know, the test strips are on our Recommended Drug List (a.k.a., formulary) so your brand benefits will apply!
- For an Abbott Diabetes Care meter, call toll-free: 866-224-8892
- For a OneTouch®/Lifescan meter, call toll-free 855-872-6391
Tips for Care
- July – UC Blue & Gold HMO and Canopy Health
- June – UC Health Expertise across California
- May – Focus on Men's Health
- April – Test Your Risk for Diabetes
- March – Talking to Kids About Mental Health
- February – Heart Health by the Numbers
- January – Whole Person Wellness Programs
- December – Commit to Self-Care
- November – Take Your Shot Against the Flu
- September – COVID-19 Vaccine: Do it for Others
- August – Virtual Care: The Pandemic Silver Lining
- July – The Connection Between Environment and Health
- June – Primary Care: Someone You Can Rely On
- May – The Behavioral Struggle is Real
- April – Don't Skip Preventive Care
Health Net Customer Support