Changes That Make a Difference
Your guide to your 2020 benefits
As you're getting to know your health plan, we want to remind you of some of the highlights for 2020!
- Your plan name – UC Blue & Gold HMO.
- New member 2020 checklist (PDF)
- Teladoc is your telehealth provider – You'll connect with U.S. board-certified doctors, 24/7, on your smartphone or computer. Teladoc is ideal when you have a minor illness, need behavioral health services, or whenever you can't see your doctor.
- Get your behavioral health benefits through MHN! – When you need emotional support, counseling or treatment for substance abuse, MHN Services (MHN) is an experienced and caring partner.
- You have more ways to get care! – Easily get walk-in medical care at MinuteClinic locations. You’ll find MinitueClinics in most CVS Pharmacy stores. Visit www.minuteclinic.com for a current list of locations.
- There’s more help when you need it – When you need help and want to talk with a live person, call the Health Net Health Benefit Navigators team. This year, we have expanded hours of Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Pacific time (PT).