Start Smart for Your Baby®
We have a program for pregnant and new parents. It is called Start Smart for Your Baby®.
The program is designed to customize the support and care you need for a healthy pregnancy and baby. It is already part of your benefits and it will not cost you a thing.
Through this program, we provide the following:
- Information about pregnancy and newborn care.
- Assistance finding community resources to help you get things you need during your pregnancy and after your baby is born, including things like food, cribs, housing and clothing.
- Breastfeeding support and resources.
- Professional medical staff who work with you and your doctor and nurses if you have a more difficult pregnancy.
- Resources if you are feeling down during or after your pregnancy.
- Methods to help you quit smoking, alcohol or drugs.
- Your Family Planning and Maternity Guide – English (PDF)
- Go to your doctor as soon as you think you are pregnant.
- Call us if you need help finding a doctor or visit our Find a Provider tool to find a doctor near you.
- Let us know about your pregnancy. Fill out our pregnancy form below so we can personalize the ways we can help you.
Complete the Notification of Pregnancy form and either mail or fax.
Mail form to:
4191 East Commerce Way
Sacramento, CA 95834-9679
FAX form to: 1-855-556-7909
Get the best care possible for you and your baby by filling out the Notice of Pregnancy Form.
Join the thousands of members that have signed up for our Start Smart for Your Baby® program. By letting us know you are pregnant, we can provide you and your baby with the best care possible. We want to help you both grow and stay healthy.
Health Net Customer Support