Blue & Gold Benefits
Learn about the comprehensive and easy-to-use benefits available to University of California Health Net members.
Get all the detail about your UC Blue & Gold HMO coverage.
- Preventive Care
Maintain your health and well-being with a wide range of preventive care services.
Learn about covered medications, pharmacies, and authorization.
- Behavioral Health – MHN
Learn how faculty, staff, non-Medicare retirees, and their families can contact Optum for behavioral health benefits.
- Chiropractic and Acupuncture
Learn about your chiropractic and acupuncture benefits and find the right provider for you.
Tips for Care
- November – Don't Miss Your Chance to Review and Update Your Benefits
- October – 2023 UC Open Enrollment: Explore Your Options and Re-register
- August – Achieve Your Wellness Goals
- July – UC Blue & Gold HMO and Canopy Health
- June – UC Health Expertise across California
- May – Focus on Men's Health
- April – Test Your Risk for Diabetes
- March – Talking to Kids About Mental Health
- February – Heart Health by the Numbers
- January – Whole Person Wellness Programs
- December – Commit to Self-Care
- November – Take Your Shot Against the Flu
- September – COVID-19 Vaccine: Do it for Others
- August – Virtual Care: The Pandemic Silver Lining
- July – The Connection Between Environment and Health
- June – Primary Care: Someone You Can Rely On
- May – The Behavioral Struggle is Real
- April – Don't Skip Preventive Care
Health Net Customer Support