Canopy Health – Bay Area and Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz's largest, most comprehensive delivery network
With the largest physician network in Santa Cruz County, Dignity Health delivers access through Dignity Health Medical Group–Dominican, which is part of the broader Dignity Health Medical Network–Santa Cruz (DHMN-Santa Cruz) that includes over 200 physicians and 100 provider locations.
By choosing a Dignity Health primary care physician (PCP), patients have access to:
- Timely care – Adult primary care physicians and pediatric providers offer same-day appointments
- Virtual visits – primary and specialty care appointments
- The My Care App – Dignity Health online patient portal
Dignity Health has partnered with Canopy Health to provide great care in Santa Cruz County and throughout the Bay Area. Canopy Health’s network of top-rated providers lets members get care close to home, work and places in between.
Through MyCanopyHealth Canopy Health offers members virtual care Video Visits. They can access participating doctors and licensed physicians 24/7 within our app and portal.
- Urgent Care Centers
- Access Virtual Care
- Find Providers & Services
- Access your ID card from your phone
Canopy Health also includes the Alliance Referral Program.
This gives you access to specialists across the Canopy Health network. If a specialist is required, your Primary Care Physician will discuss with you the best option within the Canopy Health network.
The Dignity Health Wellness Center at Dominican Hospital is committed to supporting whole person wellness.
The programs offered at the Wellness Center include:
- Diabetes risk reduction and management education
- Stroke prevention education
- Nutrition education and weight management programs
- Medical exercise and fitness programs for fragile populations
- Health and wellness classes
- Risk assessment and screening programs
- Pre and postnatal care program
- Childbirth and parenting classes