Whole Person Wellness Programs
Health Net of California, Inc. is focused on giving you the tools you need to live a healthier, more productive life. Our programs help empower you to make healthy lifestyle decisions for you and your family. Beginning January 1, 2022, we are bringing new and exciting wellness features to you.
To access these programs, please log in!
- The RealAge Test (health assessment) gives you a custom report of your behavioral and medical health risks and a personalized action plan. The RealAge Test is a dynamic measure of how behaviors, health conditions, mental wellness, finances, and social interactions impact actual calendar age. Log in to take the RealAge Test now!
- Online RealAge Programs are a way for you to address and improve risk factors, such as stress, sleep, nutrition, and activity. The RealAge Programs present achievable goals and encourage you to take small action steps, establishing tiny habits to build confidence and help you achieve your goal. Lessons help you prioritize changes to your lifestyle and give you the tools and support to make lasting change.
- The Health Coaching Program offers one-on-one phone support. It will give you unlimited access to a:
- registered dietitian
- respiratory therapist
- health educator or
- social worker
- healthy weight
- physical activity
- smoking/tobacco use
- managing stress and more!
- The Digital Health Coaching Program consists of lessons related to handling stress, quitting smoking, getting exercise, managing weight, avoiding gaps in care and more! It will take 14-21 days to complete the lesson depending on which lesson you choose.
- The Craving to Quit® Tobacco Cessation Program covers any type of tobacco. It lets you talk with a quit coach for encouragement and support and offers a personalized plan to quit. This award-winning 21-day program teaches awareness of cravings and habits to help participants quit smoking or vaping.
- Create your Personal Health Profile is a tool used to store, maintain, track, and manage your health information. It is a centralized, private and secure place. Bring it with you to your preventive care doctor visit.
- myStrength is a private online resource tailored to help improve your mood. The program provides many self-help tools designed to promote your mental and physical health.
Please remember to take advantage of our other helpful tools, resources and programs. Make wellness a part of your healthy lifestyle!
1 Program pending regulatory approval.
Tips for Care
- August – Achieve Your Wellness Goals
- July – UC Blue & Gold HMO and Canopy Health
- June – UC Health Expertise across California
- May – Focus on Men's Health
- April – Test Your Risk for Diabetes
- March – Talking to Kids About Mental Health
- February – Heart Health by the Numbers
- January – Whole Person Wellness Programs
- December – Commit to Self-Care
- November – Take Your Shot Against the Flu
- September – COVID-19 Vaccine: Do it for Others
- August – Virtual Care: The Pandemic Silver Lining
- July – The Connection Between Environment and Health
- June – Primary Care: Someone You Can Rely On
- May – The Behavioral Struggle is Real
- April – Don't Skip Preventive Care
Health Net Customer Support