UC Health Offers Access to its Expertise Across California
UC health centers are ranked among the best in the nation, with two ranked among the top 10 health centers in the United States, offering the highest-quality care throughout California.1
Why it matters: Being a UC Blue & Gold HMO member gives you in-network access to UC Health providers, providing you and your family with the very best care possible.
How we achieve this: We do this by focusing on access and quality care, and by sharing data across the system of UC providers to drive improvements in clinical care for each person and for communities as a whole. And through clinical trials, a cornerstone of UC's unparalleled clinical research enterprise, elevating care for current and future patients.
Where to go for care: As a UC health plan member, you have options across California to receive the care you need from a UC provider.
- UC Davis Health: Provides the region's only academic health center. UC Davis Health is a hub of innovation that encompasses UC Davis Medical Center, schools of medicine and nursing, and UC Davis Children's Hospital.
- UC San Francisco Health: Includes three medical centers — at the Parnassus, Mount Zion and Mission Bay campuses; Benioff Children's Hospitals in San Francisco and Oakland; and primary care and specialty clinics throughout Northern California.
- UC Los Angeles Health: Comprises two medical centers in Los Angeles and Santa Monica, the UCLA Mattel Children's Hospital, the UCLA Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital, numerous outpatient clinics throughout the Los Angeles area, and schools of medicine, dentistry, nursing and public health.
- UC Irvine Health: Offers the only academic health center in Orange County. UCI Health comprises UCI Medical Center and UCI Health professional schools, including schools of medicine, nursing, public health and pharmacy.
- UC Riverside Health: Established along with the UC Riverside School of Medicine to offer culturally sensitive specialty and primary care to meet the health care needs of inland Southern California residents.
- UC San Diego Health: Serves as the only academic health center in San Diego, with hospitals in Hillcrest and La Jolla, plus Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center, Moores Cancer Center, Shiley Eye Institute, and Koman Family Outpatient Pavilion — as well as primary care and same-day services throughout San Diego.
One thing to do now:
Schedule an annual physical exam. Preventive care is covered at no cost to you when you see a UC Blue & Gold HMO provider, which includes UC Health providers.
1 Source: U.S. News & World Report
Tips for Care
- January – Meet Your New Health Net Member Portal
- November – Don't Miss Your Chance to Review and Update Your Benefits
- October – 2023 UC Open Enrollment: Explore Your Options and Re-register
- August – Achieve Your Wellness Goals
- July – UC Blue & Gold HMO and Canopy Health
- June – UC Health Expertise across California
- May – Focus on Men's Health
- April – Test Your Risk for Diabetes
- March – Talking to Kids About Mental Health
- February – Heart Health by the Numbers
- January – Whole Person Wellness Programs
- December – Commit to Self-Care
- November – Take Your Shot Against the Flu
- September – COVID-19 Vaccine: Do it for Others
- August – Virtual Care: The Pandemic Silver Lining
- July – The Connection Between Environment and Health
- June – Primary Care: Someone You Can Rely On
- May – The Behavioral Struggle is Real
- April – Don't Skip Preventive Care
Health Net Customer Support