Your heart loves you. Here's how to love it back.
February is Heart Health Month, and on February 16, Health Net can help you show yours some love on our Heart Health by the Numbers webinar.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.1 Making small lifestyle changes add up to a big difference in managing:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol and more!
Register today and learn how to spot early signs of heart disease, potential complications, and ways to help keep your ticker in tip top shape. We will also cover potentially life-saving heart health "numbers" that will inform you about what changes you may want to make to improve your wellness.
Heart Health by the Numbers
Wednesday, February 16
12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. PST
As part of your UC Blue & Gold plan, you also have access to Omada®. Omada is a personalized program designed to help you lose weight, gain energy, and reduce your risk for chronic conditions like type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Learn more about Omada.
1 CDC – Leading Causes of Death: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm
Tips for Care
- June – UC Health Expertise across California
- May – Focus on Men's Health
- April – Test Your Risk for Diabetes
- March – Talking to Kids About Mental Health
- February – Heart Health by the Numbers
- January – Whole Person Wellness Programs
- December – Commit to Self-Care
- November – Take Your Shot Against the Flu
- September – COVID-19 Vaccine: Do it for Others
- August – Virtual Care: The Pandemic Silver Lining
- July – The Connection Between Environment and Health
- June – Primary Care: Someone You Can Rely On
- May – The Behavioral Struggle is Real
- April – Don't Skip Preventive Care
Health Net Customer Support