Achieve Your Wellness Goals With Whole Person Wellness
Health Net is committed to ensuring you have the tools you need to help you live a healthier, more productive life. Our programs help empower you to make healthy lifestyle decisions for you and your family.
As a UC Blue & Gold HMO1 member, you have access to Sharecare, providing you and your family with the tools and resources to achieve your wellness goals. Log in to Health Net's Whole Person Wellness portal to access:
- RealAge® Test and Online Programs: Provide insights into your behavioral and medical health risks, a personalized action plan, and interactive ways to help improve stress, sleep, nutrition and activity.
- Telephonic Health Coaching Program: One-on-one, personalized support to make lifestyle changes to improve your health.
- Digital Health Coaching Program: Multiple lessons related to stress, smoking cessation, exercise, weight, gaps in care and more!
- Craving to Quit® program (tobacco cessation): Innovative 21-day program teaches awareness of cravings and habits to help participants quit smoking or vaping.
- Create your Personal Health Profile: Store, maintain, track and manage your health information in one centralized, private and secure location — and share with your doctor.
Need care now and you can't see your PCP? Try Babylon!
Babylon offers 24/72 medical appointments with U.S. board-certified doctors through the convenience of your cellphone.3 Babylon visits have no copay for UC members. Learn more at Babylon Health.
Therapy and counseling appointments are available weekdays, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Pacific time). Get the care you need from the comfort of home, at work or while traveling.
24/72 healthcare, right from your phone
Download the Babylon app and enter code HNCOM
1 The UC Blue & Gold HMO plan is offered by Health Net of California, Inc.
2 Behavioral health services are available weekdays, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Pacific time).
3 You may receive services on an in‐person basis or via telehealth, if available, from your primary care provider, from a treating specialist, or from another contracting individual health professional, contracting clinic, or contracting health facility consistent with the service and existing timeliness and geographic access standards required under California law. Any cost share for services received through Babylon will accrue toward your out-of-pocket maximum and deductible (if your plan has a deductible). By scheduling through Babylon, you consent to receive services via telehealth through Babylon. See your health plan coverage document for coverage information and for the definition of telehealth services. You have a right to access your medical records for services received through Babylon. Unless you choose otherwise, any services provided through Babylon shall be shared with your primary care provider.
Health Net of California, Inc., is a subsidiary of Health Net, LLC. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, LLC. All other identified trademarks/service marks remain the property of their respective companies. All rights reserved.
Tips for Care
- January – Meet Your New Health Net Member Portal
- November – Don't Miss Your Chance to Review and Update Your Benefits
- October – 2023 UC Open Enrollment: Explore Your Options and Re-register
- August – Achieve Your Wellness Goals
- July – UC Blue & Gold HMO and Canopy Health
- June – UC Health Expertise across California
- May – Focus on Men's Health
- April – Test Your Risk for Diabetes
- March – Talking to Kids About Mental Health
- February – Heart Health by the Numbers
- January – Whole Person Wellness Programs
- December – Commit to Self-Care
- November – Take Your Shot Against the Flu
- September – COVID-19 Vaccine: Do it for Others
- August – Virtual Care: The Pandemic Silver Lining
- July – The Connection Between Environment and Health
- June – Primary Care: Someone You Can Rely On
- May – The Behavioral Struggle is Real
- April – Don't Skip Preventive Care
Health Net Customer Support