Babylon – Telehealth Services
Enjoy access to Babylon, our new telehealth partner, just for being a Health Net member!
Through the Babylon app, you can now:
- Book a video appointment 24/71
- Get information about your health – anytime
- Tap into a suite of digital health care tools
- Take control of your wellness journey
Check your symptoms in real-time
Not feeling your best?
- Describe what's wrong to Chatbot, our artificial intelligence (AI)-powered response tool.
- Answer a few quick questions about your symptoms.
- We'll direct you to likely causes and options for best next steps to take.
Chabot can also connect you with helpful resources. Or, Chatbot can put you into direct contact with a health care provider, if needed.
Talk to a health care provider when you can't access your normal doctor
You can reach Babylon providers via video call 24/71 to discuss non-emergency health issues like:
- Cold and flu
- And more
On your call, you'll get:
- Sound medical advice
- Urgent drug prescriptions for pickup at your local pharmacy2
- Labs & X-rays3
Use our COVID-19 Care Assistant
Concerned you or someone you know might have COVID-19? Our COVID-19 Care Assistant can:
- Help assess your symptoms
- Give you current information on the virus
- Provide tools to self-monitor your health
- Connect you with a health care provider, if needed
The Care Assistant is easy to use and can help you get the right care when you need it – without having to leave your home.
Keep your health status up-to-date
Answer a few simple questions about your lifestyle and family history. We'll create a report of your current, overall health. This will help you detect your risk factors and learn how to stay healthy for years to come.
Learn More at Babylon Health
- Search for Babylon Health in the Apple App Store or Google Play to download.
- Download the app.
- To sign-up, enter your information and the code HNCOM. You must be 18 or older to sign up. If you are a parent or guardian setting up an account for a child under 18, you must sign-up first and then add the child to your account. You will also need to be present during the child's Babylon video appointment.
1 Behavioral health services are open Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Pacific time).
2 Access to telehealth services does not guarantee that a prescription will be written.
3 Labs and X-rays may be ordered by Babylon providers if medically necessary.
Health Net Customer Support