Find the Right Doctor for You
Having the right primary care physician (PCP) can make a big difference in your health and well-being. Here are three questions to consider when deciding if your doctor is right for you:
- Are you comfortable talking with the doctor?
- Is it easy to talk with your doctor about personal health issues?
- Does your doctor take your concerns seriously?
- Do you feel secure in your doctor's advice?
- Does your doctor focus on you?
- Does your doctor listen and take time to answer your questions?
- Do you feel rushed?
- Do you get the information you need?
- Can you get appointments that work with your schedule?
- Can you get an appointment to see your doctor, even for a physical, quickly?
- Is the office staff friendly and helpful?
- Are you able to email your doctor or the office if that's how you like to communicate?
It can take more than one visit – or trying more than one doctor – to find the right fit.
When you need a change, Health Net Blue & Gold HMO makes it easy:
- Be sure you're logged in.
- Click the ProviderSearch link.
- You will see all the doctors in your area who are part of the Blue & Gold HMO network.
Or call us at 1-800-539-4072, and we'll help you find and change doctors.